A YEAR OF PANDEMIC PARENTING-- PARENTS’ REFLECTIONS
“Parenting is a great lesson in this pandemic. Parenting is a master class. You can make all the plans you want, but that doesn't mean they're going to work out.”
In this episode of The 3D Parent Podcast, I’m sharing your thoughts and reflections on a year of pandemic parenting. It has been one year since the arrival of Covid-19 in the United States, and I wanted to reflect on this past year. I put out five questions on social media and collected responses from you, my listeners.
The five questions I asked were:
- What has been the hardest part of parenting during this last year?
- What has/have been your family’s silver lining(s)?
- Is there anything you hope to continue when more typical life returns?
- If you could go back to March 2020 and offer your past self any advice, what would it be?
- Is there anything you never want to see, do, or hear again (related to parenting)?
In the episode, I read listeners’ responses to these questions, as well as share my own reflections. It was very interesting to hear a diverse group of people respond to these questions. I hope hearing these reflections helps you feel less alone in your own pandemic parenting. Please keep the conversation going with me on social media! I want to hear from you.
If you have enjoyed this episode of the podcast, take a screenshot, head on over to Instagram and share it your IG stories and tag me, @the3Dparent
Do you have a parenting question for an upcoming episode? I would LOVE to connect with you and answer your questions. Please share your parenting question here!
CONNECT WITH THE 3D PARENT: